Videos watched on Facebook can be shared or shared with your friends or family via the WhatsApp application. There are several ways to share Facebook videos to WhatsApp.
How to share Facebook videos to WhatsApp can be done using the Share Link feature or Share Link. This feature makes it easy to send links or media to other people.
You can send funny videos, sad videos, inspiring videos, and videos that go viral on Facebook to WhatsApp. You can send it to personal contacts or groups. Sending videos on WhatsApp can create new conversations with other people.
To share Facebook videos to WhatsApp, you must access Facebook from the app or website.
Here are 3 ways to share Facebook videos to WhatsApp
- Open the Facebook app on Android or iPhone.
- Find an interesting video you want to share.
- After finding the video, tap the Share option or share which is in the lower right corner of the video.
- Then select the Send option on WhatsApp.
- Then select the contact of the user to whom you want to send the video.
- The video link will be sent to the selected user. The link that appears in the contacts of WhatsApp users is only a link without a pop up video.
- Watch the video to the end.
- Then select the Share to WhatsApp option.
- Select the contact of the user to whom you want to send the video.
- Video sharing is successful. The shared video link will appear along with the video’s pop up.
- Tap and hold the video.
- After that, select the three horizontal dots icon in the top right corner of the phone screen.
- Tap the Copy Link option.
- Next, open the WhatsApp application.
- Find the contact you want to send the video to.
- In the text field, tap and hold until the Paste option appears.
- Select the Paste option.
- The video link has been copied successfully.
- Then tap Enter. The link will be sent to the user. The shared video link will appear along with the video’s pop up.
That’s how to share Facebook videos to WhatsApp that you can do easily. Use this feature wisely. Choose useful videos.