TikTok is a music video creation app that allows users to create fun, creative and engaging videos. This app provides users with many tools and options to enhance their creativity and innovation when it comes to their content.
Since its launch in 2016, TikTok has grown to a huge user base. But this actually makes it harder for user videos to “trend” on the platform. Therefore, it would be really cool if you could have multiple TikTok accounts.
People complained about this for a long time before the TikTok team finally listened. Now, fortunately, you can have more than one TikTok account. But most of the users are not aware of this feature
Read this article till the end so you know and learn how to create multiple TikTok accounts on the same device.
How to Create Multiple TikTok Accounts on One Device
By creating multiple TikTok accounts, you will automatically be able to log into many of these accounts. make sure you have the latest version of TikTok before proceeding.
follow the steps to create a second TikTok account
- Sign in to TikTok (your first account). Just start the app on your phone and provide the login credentials. This account will be saved and your next login will be automatic.
- Tap on your profile icon in the top right corner of the TikTok (Me) home screen.
- Tap on your account name at the top center of your screen.
- Tap the Plus (+) icon to add an account.
- You will go through the same registration process as before. See the previous section for instructions. Now, this is the important part, make sure to register with a different email address or mobile number. The registration method is up to you, it doesn’t matter as long as you don’t use the same information.
If you followed my advice above, you should now have two TikTok accounts working on the same device. As I said, make sure not to use the same phone number or email address. My suggestion is to use a new email to sign up for a second account because you can easily create a free email account.
If you already have multiple email accounts, the process will be easier for you. Note that the maximum number of accounts you can have at any one time is five (at the time of writing this article).
However, keep in mind that if you create multiple accounts on the same device, your profile will be marked as a business account. This means that your account will be prioritized, which can only be countered by seeking more traction. That won’t happen if you pay for ads on your profile.
If you want to have multiple TikTok profiles for yourself, and you’re not a business owner or entrepreneur, make sure to use multiple devices (separate accounts on each device).
How to Login Second TikTok Account or another
- Start TikTok on your device.
- Tap Me (profile).
- Tap your account name at the top of the screen.
- Open the drop-down menu and all your accounts will appear. Select the one you want to enter.
- When you are logged into another account, edit your profile to change the username. You should also tap on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen and hit Manage Account to verify your email.
I hope this article was useful and provided all the information you need. Remember to always keep your account in a different phone number or email address, and preferably on separate devices too if you can.